Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Wow!

About what torrena45 said...I'm an arachnophobe too. I wasn't really much of an arachnophobe before, but after seeing (and getting eaten by) that spider, HOLY ^&$*!!
So in other words, now I'm an arachnophobe. To put a more positive spin on that: Great artwork! Awesome gameplay! 5/5 10/10

Nanobeast Nanobeast

Hmm...it's missing something!

The gameplay is great. The music is great (I love that music in the first chapter). Yet I cannot give this a 10/10. Why, you (and many reviewers) ask? Because there is no save feature whatsoever. If I leave the page, I have to start the entire game over. This only bumped the game by one point, though...
Great game!

RatherRandomReality responds:

Will consider adding a "continue game" feature in the sequel, thank you.

Infestor Infestor

Pretty good, but not too hard

If there were one thing to change, it would be this: I was able to complete the majority of the levels with ease. This game has the potential to be so challenging, but it fell a bit short on that. Great concept and gameplay though!!

Skincraft Skincraft

I made a skin

I don't play minecraft, but I figured I'd do it for the medals. :/

Thieves Away! Thieves Away!

Not really fun...

It kind of kills the point (pun intended) if you can't kill theives until they've stolen money AND you can't kill them from behind. It makes the game confusing and nearly impossible to play.

Night of Million Zombies Night of Million Zombies

Hmmm...

Although this kind of thing was done before, I decided to play this game for the medals. However, my hopes were soon dashed by the fact that the extremely time-consuming medals earned only 5 points apiece. Furthermore, the zombies move far too quickly to make this game interesting rather than just a mindless running and shooting game.
Sadly, the game did not meet my expectations. 3/5 7/10

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Great!

I note, with some pleasure, that you can have six pookemon in your party (max), like in the original games.
Why is Gary some kind of awesome person who is FRIENDS with you? Gary would never save anyone's butt!! Also...Brock is the rock leader! (Get it? It's from a webcomic called Shiny Ralts...nvm)
It's really great, though. I love it!
There could be a Pokedex though...just saying

Olmate responds:

Thanks for the suggestions, this is the future so Gary is more respectful to others, Brock is not really the gym leader anymore but there is a reason he is there.

Reincarnation: ATOE Reincarnation: ATOE

Awesome! Can't wait for the next one!

I love these games- when I saw that you'd made a new one, I did a double take.
Great!
Also, to get the secret medal, just input 6666...into the phone. Funny! lol

Hierarchical Hierarchical

Pretty fun, but not really new

Although the music was pretty neat, I have to give this game a 6 because it didn't really provide anything new. It was fun, and fairly well put together, and I liked your diction in the instructions- humorous!
Anyway, I can't get the Life = 0 Medal....:(

Uncle Sam vs WikiLeaks Uncle Sam vs WikiLeaks

Great, great stuff

I liked the idea, and the game was well executed. I like how Uncle Sam looked happy but then changed to comical disbelief behind the new servers. Lol
Seriously, though, arresting Julian Assange on some random charges just to attempt to quash any importance WikiLeaks had (has) was one of the stupidest things that the U.S. could've done.
America is stupid, and we must be stopped! (emphasis on "we," i'm an American) (seriously, though, our system of government is extremely corrupt)